Call for Papers
- Data Science and Advanced Analytics
- Big Data Engineering
- High Performance Computing
- Machine Learning and other AI Techniques
- Software Engineering
- Cyber Security and Practice
- Emerging Trends and Technologies in ICT Application
- Communication, Network and Hardware
- ICT in Business Administration, Governance, Finance and Economy
- ICT in Education and Research
- ICT in Medicine and Health Care
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zendo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCat, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases.
ICCT 2021 has signed up with various Journals. A number of selected high-impact full-text papers will also be considered for journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Journal Issue. The Conference Chair will recommend the Journal for the full inclusion post-conference. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly.